Friday, April 27, 2007

Have You Seen Her?

If you're asking do I watch WNBA? The answer is no. Given a choice between watching WNBA and watching warbly 1987 VHS copies of "This Old House," I would choose the latter. WNBA is barely more interesting than baseball.

Until this!

Woah! Punching out an opponent. That's very Ron Artest of Miss Jackson. Of course when when she was detained by the multiple Israeli soldiers armed with M16 grenade launching assault rifles, I'm sure she toned down her fiery rhetoric. Still, a punch out is good for me tuning into one WNBA game this season. In fact, new rule: every time a WNBA player punches someone out, I'll watch a game. Two games if they do it on the court, rather than in the parking lot.
This could be WNBA's golden opportunity to boost ratings, and avoid folding for one more season.

No comments: