Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tuesday Tip Back

When there was talk before Jamal Crawford was hurt that Knicks guard Steve Francis might be bought out, the Cavs were said to be interested. But the word is they'll pursue Cleveland native Earl Boykins after the season. Chicago Tribune

You know I love Boyk. Not only because he's a baller, but because we have a lot in common. I rep 216(Cleveland) for life, just like him. I am a short guy from Cleveland with absurd basketball skills, mad hustle, a mustache that makes women's panties literally disintegrate, and a chip on my shoulder. Just like him. And just like him, Nike had an ad campaign designed around me too. Although instead of a blue poisonous tree frog, they likened me to an aging syphillitic tree squirrel. At any rate, I like Boyk. But I do not want him back in Cleveland. We need a true point. Not another shoot first, 35% FG "marksman" like the Duke of Earl. He rules, and he plays with the heart of a guy 3 times his size. But I don't want him in CLeveland, unless we unload Damon Jones or Larry Hughes, or both.


Got this off of TrueHoop (of course). Dunking over a row of kids may be the coolest thing in the history of cool things. His name is Henry Bekkering, but you can call him Whitey McJumpsalot.

No comments: