Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Picture Says a Thousand- Oh God My Eyes!



"Why yes Ms. Coulter, I think your vision for a more conservative United States is... is... what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yes. DY-NO-MITE!!" As mayor of TV Land, I declare this to be the greatest birthday party for Jimmy Walker ever!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




"Oh Brad, it's just you, I thought someone was robbing the bank..."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>








"Officer, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not drunk... I'm just very, very high on the marijuana..."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





Sweet! Looks like Suns have finally found a way to stop Tim Duncan in the paint.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




"Okay Jared. You grab Carmelo by the neck, then I reach around you here, like so. Then I give your nips a bit of a tweak. Nate, why don't you take off your shirt. See isn't that more comfortable? Can I get anyone a Fresca? A 'lude? Anything?" Just another one of Eduardo Najera's sexy parties...

No comments: