Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bogut: Unrated Edition

Whoah, did anyone else see that coming? I thought Andrew Bogut was one of those Vegemite sandwich toting friendly Aussies, like out of a Men at Work song. Turns out he's one of those angry rugby playing, foul mouthed, bird flipping Aussie dudes who may or may not be a skin head. Bogut apparently gave the crowd an eyeful of his lewd gesturing after getting ejected with 48 seconds to go in a pwning by the Raptors. Bogut nearly sends Bosh flying. It took me a few minutes to notice the most important detail: it was a home game in Milwaukee! I used to consider Bogut a bit of a softy, but back it up, dude's a straight up gangster. Flipping off the home crowd? That's some cold blooded shit. I love it. He's like a punk rock Sheed.

See the foul here. It's pretty mean spirited and nasty. From what I can tell, the camera cuts back to the court just as Bogut's about to commit the finger faux pas:

No comments: