Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beyond Priceless: the Pwning of Mencia

This is a rare non-sports post. It just warmed my heart so much, I had to share it with you.
I have never been a huge fan of Joe Rogan as an actor. When he was on that crappy short lived comedy about the baseball team, Hardball, it was all just painfully awful. I loved News Radio, but he was the worst character on it, and that's saying a lot. Andy Dick was on that show. The Man Show lost whatever tiny bit of funniness it had when he took over, although it could've been that assbag Doug Stanhope. I have heard that he is funny as a stand up comedian, I have never seen it, but it's gotta be better than his acting. Carlos Mencia on the other hand is just 100% awful. That dude is the flat out worst comedian who's ever been. His show sucks, his stand up sucks, everything about him sucks. Ironically, he's not a bad actor, he was pretty good in this 1 episode of The Shield. At any rate, I hate Mencia. He's garbage, and you just have to watch this video, as Rogan absolutely demolishes Mencia on stage. Apparently Mencia's a joke thief, and Rogan conclusively proves it right in front of everyone. Mencia looks like he's gonna cry. Imagine Earl Boykins and Nate Robinson playing 2 on 2 with LeBron and KG. Priceless.

No comments: