Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Gilbert Arenas: Swagged!

Wow, the king of the douchebags promised 50, got 9 and then called out the one truly untouchable guy in Washington, Eddie Jordan. Fortunately Jordan absolutely owned Arenas. It was high time this jackass was put in his place. Hopefully Dirk will do it again next weekend in the 3 point competish. Promising to score a bunch of points against one of the coaches that cut you from the national team is just stupid. But if you're gonna do it, you better hope you come through on the promise, or at least have a solid game... or at the absolute least, win the damn game. Arenas did none of those things. The sting of this embarrassment should hopefully last through the playoffs.

1 comment:

aufrank said...

Did you see the excuse Agent Zero made for his jake performance?

"I knew after I said that that they'd double (team) me," he says "so I came out not too aggressive and got my teammates involved. It was part of my plan. But when we go up to their place, they won't be expecting it, and they won't double me. That's when I'm really planning on dropping 50."

(from CSTV blog)

Yeah, and I failed to perform last night so that I could surprise her later. It was all part of the plan.