Monday, February 26, 2007

Sun Ming Ming

Yikes. That's a picture of the 7"9' Chinese mutant, Sun Ming Ming, palming a regulation size basketball. He is so beastly he not only can dunk without jumping, dude can dunk sitting down. Just kidding... kind of. He's a monster. He plays for the Maryland NightHawks of the ABA and scored like 8 pts and 4 rebs in his first ABA game. He hopes to play in the NBA someday, and I have bad news for him; if he can't average 130 points a night to go with 50 or 60 rebounds and 20 or so blocks, in the ABA, he can't even be Yao's ball warmer (and I don't mean basketball) in the NBA. He does, however, have a bright future in feline tree rescue services. Also, he's in Rush Hour 3 and fights Chris Tucker. The only way they're making that victory for Tucker look believable is if he flies a helicopter into Sun.

2 comments:

aufrank said...

I actually saw SMM play against the Rochester Razor Sharks last week. I considered posting about it. Then I didn't.

Yeah, I'm that worthless.

Embarcadero Baumberg said...

You'll get not argument here. You are an ass. Have you seen me getting creamed in the comments? Posting. Good for your health.