Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Swag gets Tagged

Got a zap from my associate over at Sloppy All Around. He said I was "Tagged" and should write 6 personal things about myself and pass it on to 6 other bloggers. Well here you go Slopster...
1. I don't encourage, take part in or like people who perpetuate Chain Letters.
2. See #1
3. I don't know 6 bloggers, and I'm damn sure not forwarding this to Henry Abbott, Bill Simmons, the BasketBawful crew or Brian Windhorst.
4. I would wish this kind of obnoxious bullshit perpetrated on Gilbert Arenas and his probably retarded blog. But again, see #1.
5. I can't open my eyes under water.
6. I have to admit I do sort of find Nala (yes, the female lion from The Lion King) kind of hot. But in a strictly Jessica Rabbit sort of way, if you know what I mean...

So now I'm passing it on to all of you, my loyal Swagites. Write in to the Swag (ygalbot@gmail.com), or leave it in the comments section, with 6 personal things about you. You can leave it anonymous, or leave some personal info. I wanna hear your darkest secrets. C'mon, sidle up to the Cap'n and whisper in his ear...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read my dwayne wade comment on the correction post you anus.