Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tim Hardaway is a Jackhole

Hardaway said some pretty awful stuff about gay people on a radio show yesterday. Tim Hardaway is a moron. I also have the distinct feeling that the only gay dudes he's ever seen are the dudes on Will and Grace. Which may explain why he's not more afraid of pissing off the gay community. He should come visit San Francisco some time. Living here has re-enforced one thing more than anything about homosexuals; there are as many different types of gay dude, as there are gay dudes. He should take a stroll down the Castro here in SF, and maybe get the beating of a lifetime from one of the many musclebound ass-kickers, who happen to be gay, who frequent the neighborhood. Maybe he could try out his, "Well, you know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States. So yeah, I don't like it." See how that goes over. I'd give my right nut to see Tim Hardaway try the killer crossover on a killer crossdresser from the Bay Area. I have a feeling he'd get his ass stomped. Kind of like his last comeback attempt. If this dude hadn't dished the rock so beautifully to Chris Mullin, he'd already be written off as a scumbag. Well allow me; Tim Hardaway's a scumbag.

No comments: