Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Daryl Hannah, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Why the title that suggests she's dead? 'Cause she's dead to me. I never found her attractive, ever, at any point in my life. Even during the golden years, Splash and Roxanne, she still had the face of a horse and a body to match. She can't act, although she was good in Clan of the Cave Bear, and excellent in Blade Runner, but she was painful to watch in Kill Bill, even when she wasn't kicking ass. All that said, I still had no reason to disrespect her... until this:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/21/daryl-hannah-surrenders-to-nobody/

Why I was on TMZ.com is anybody's guess, but jeezel, when will actors realize that they're worthless as human beings and just stick to acting?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the fuck is Bibby son? Where is the trade deadline post?

ball hog said...

deadline came and went...patience is a virture...chomping at the bibby could have easily been regrettable...it's not like sacto's offense is smoking hot. but bron throwing up the rockafella means we have 2 years max.

Anonymous said...

worst blog ever

Anonymous said...

You're a cockgobbler. Stick to sports.

Anonymous said...

no humor, only basketball from now on please

Embarcadero Baumberg said...

Wow I'm getting pwned in the damn comments. I though keeping B-Ball and humor jumbled was a good way to attract an audience. Maybe I just suck and am not funny...