Monday, February 26, 2007

SportSwag Turns 100

Our 100th post. May not seem like much of an achievement, and... it's really not. Nobody loves us, everybody hates us, guess we'll go eat worms... No wait, screw y'all. The Swag is going strong after a month and a half of anonymous detractors calling us "cockgobblers" (Tim Hardaway maybe?) and low readership. We will persevere. You hear that world? The Swag will not be beaten down by everyday life. We're the fuckin' Mary Tyler Moore of sports blogs. You can't see it, but I just threw my hat in the air and freeze framed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gay posts like these are what repell readers from this blog. let me know when the topic returns to basketball.

Embarcadero Baumberg said...

Jeez Cuban, way to rip us a new one. It'll be (almost) all hoops from now on... until we reach our 1000th post. Then we're gonna give ourselves another brief pat on the back. But you seem like a real smarty pants, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, I'm extending you an invite to be an authorized blogger on this site. You can rip me a new one whenever you want. You can debate, debase, debunk and deoderize any of my posts. You think we suck so hard, show us how it's done. Just post a new comment with your email address and I'll authorize you (and then delete the comment so you don't get harassed by randos in your inbox). What's up?

snarkcity said...

man, at least you have randos. it's my friends that are being bitches on my blog. not awesome at all.